Canon Lens Experience Review

Peter R. Miller catches my attention because he shoots sports photography. It interests me because I love sports. I think its crazy how he has photographed 34 super bowls. That’s more than half of the Super Bowls there’s been. He has also shot 8 Olympic games and 14 NBA Finals. That’s a lot of major sporting events that Peter Miller has shot. He has to carry so much equipment about 30 to 40 pounds which is kind of a lot of weight to be carrying around on a daily basis. He has a huge lens specifically designed for sports only.

Ralph Lee Hopkins is a wildlife photographer. He shoots wildlife and that’s eye catching to me. I say that because no one really knows what the wildlife is actually like. Many people think it’s what you see in movies or something. But in reality it isn’t if there’s animals he is shooting it shows how they are in their daily life. How they live and how they are with amongst themselves. When he is just shooting nature it shows how that life is like. Not many people really get to see how nature actually is unless they go out and see for themselves. But it is a nice viewing and get to see nature without having to go out and see for yourself.